We are looking for a highly skilled individual who should be able to demonstrate great level of proficiency in creating intuitive user experiences through his designs and front-end skills. This is a senior level position, requiring the incumbent to lead complex web applications (B2B), website and mobile application design and development projects and generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and multiple prototypes, delivering the ultimate user experience.
- At least 3-4 years of experience working with frontend libraries and frameworks and must have excellent understanding and skills with CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap).
- Experience using modern JS/CSS/HTML build/minification/deployment practices.
- Implement front-end components with progressive React.js
- Excellent responsive UI development skills with modern HTML / CSS (including LESS) libraries / pre-processors.
- Comfortable working with designs (Photoshop / Illustrator / XD etc.)
- Designing UX/UI in a direct collaboration with product managers, developers and SQA team.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop marketing material for presentations and proposals.
- Practical experience and understanding of software version control systems – specifically GIT.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of strict timelines
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Qualification
A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
What we offer?
Market competitive salary & perks, based on your expertise and skill set. A great environment to work and learn from the best team of developers.